ARC Review: ONE BABY DADDY by Meghan Quinn

May 17, 2018

One Baby Daddy by Meghan Quinn
"What are you doing now that your team is out of the running for the Stanley Cup?"

Forget.

I need to forget. I need an escape.

Only one person isn't falling for my reputation as the NHL's Golden Boy; she captured my attention the minute she called me out for snooping through my best friend's house. She didn't want to hear my reason--she only wanted to playfully give me a hard time.

Adalyn is bold, sassy--and the perfect escape.

She's everywhere. In town and in my dreams, and suddenly I need to spend every waking moment with her.

And I do, making this summer the best off-season I've ever had.

But in the midst of getting lost in Adalyn, what I don't expect is to get her pregnant.

And what I definitely don't expect is having to fight for her affection.

One-click today! https://amzn.to/2IS4Uhe

FREE in Kindle Unlimited

MY REVIEW


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reading this series, I'm not ashamed to say that I was eagerly anticipating the story of Hayden Holmes. He was just such a sweetheart in Three Blind Dates and although he was obviously not a match for Noely, I was super interested in finding out who would own his heart. I'm happy to report that not only was the woman who owned him worthy, but I fell in love with her almost as hard as I did with him. At least for the first 40% of the book. Between the laughs and swoons, I was so in love with this story.

Hayden was EVERYTHING!! Loved him so hard. From beginning to end, this character was everything I look for in a book. He was kind, generous, considerate, compassionate, understanding, oh so sexy, and he OWNED me as much as Adalyn owned him. Getting the chance to see him and RACER was a surprising treat and ooooh Tucker!

So why, if I loved this story so much, did it not get all the stars? My reasons have to go into a spoiler.


One Baby Daddy was full of laughs, love, and endearing moments. Meghan Quinn gave me a new man to add to my book boyfriend bank. She keeps this up and I won't have enough hours to dedicate to all of these delicious hunks!

Release: 05.17.2018 | Romantic Comedy | Dual POV - 1st person | Heat: 3.5 | Standalone - Dating by Numbers #3

All views expressed are my own. 100% honest. 100% of the time!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!