Review: BLACK INK: PART III by N.M. Catalano

April 21, 2018

Black Ink by NM Catalano
The BLACK INK Trilogy
In Part I,
we met the man,
Alexander Black
Ruthless. Powerful. A prick.
Intoxicating, intriguing.
He took, he claimed, he possessed.

In Part II,
He owned.
In a world of seduction,
Danger,
Darkness.

In Part III,
The beast is unleashed.
In a dangerous race against time,
The only thing he wants is
Destruction,
Revenge,
Annihilation.
Will it be too late?

**18+, strong language, strong sexual content, there is horror and mention of rape, should you have triggers, please be advised.**

Get it today! https://amzn.to/2K5muvB

FREE in Kindle Unlimited

REVIEW


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dang! This story went from 0-100 real quick. I knew that this was a dark romance, but I didn't expect the absolute fuqry that happened in this book. BEST BOOK OF THE SERIES!! It was high in intensity, dark and disturbed, and showed the characters in another light. Gemma put herself in danger and I don't think anyone could have predicted just how brutal and frightening that danger would be. And Alex is doing whatever he possibly can to save the love of his life. I enjoyed almost everything about this chapter of their story, but I would have loved to get more from the ending. It was a bit jumbled and considering the pain these characters suffered, I felt they needed something more solid for their conclusion. Regardless, N.M. Catalano is an author on my watch list and I'll definitely be looking forward to reading more of her stories.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!