Review: TORMENTOR MINE by Anna Zaires

November 14, 2017

Tormentor Mine by Anna Zaires

He came to me in the night, a cruel, darkly handsome stranger from the most dangerous corners of Russia. He tormented me and destroyed me, ripping apart my world in his quest for vengeance.
Now he's back, but he’s no longer after my secrets.
The man who stars in my nightmares wants me.

MY REVIEW


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had to read this because I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about this author. Everyone who knows how much fun I have on the dark side of romance told me that I’m going to love books by Anna Zaires… and they were freaking right!! This story is a little bit dark, it’s intense, sensual, twisted, and extremely entertaining. So after reading the first few chapters, the thought that continuously ran through my mind was… ‘How can this possibly ever turn into a romance?’


How could waterboarding and forcible injections turn into love? I was held captive by this story because I NEEDED to know how the author would turn things around. And it may have not been what I expected, but it was no less intriguing as it unfolded.

I got a little tired of Sara…

I couldn’t get enough of Peter…

And more Peter...


Although this book wasn’t as dark as I thought it would be, I still liked it. It had enough suspense and drama to keep things lively. Number one reason: I loved me some Peter! My heart nearly broke for him when reading about the tragic events in his past, but this man took his pain and turned it into vengeance. And I loved him for it! Peter damn well owned me. I couldn’t let go of him and I’m so grateful that there’s another book to come that will let me indulge in my stalker-psycho-sexiness fantasy!


Release Date: March 28, 2017
Genre: Dark Romance
POV: Dual - 1st person
Heat: 3.5 out of 5
Type: Book 1 of the Tormentor Mine series
Publisher: Mozaika Publications

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!