Review: POSSESSIVE by Willow Winters

April 28, 2018

Possessive by Willow Winters
It was never love with Daniel and I never thought it would be.
It was only lust from a distance.
Unrequited love maybe.

He’s a man I could never have, for so many reasons.
That didn’t stop my heart from beating wildly when his eyes pierced through me.
It only slowed back down when he’d look away, making me feel so damn unworthy and reminding me that he would never be mine.

Years have passed and one look at him brings it all back.
But time changes everything.
There’s a heat in his eyes I recognize from so long ago, a tension between us I thought was one-sided.

“Tell me you want it.” His rough voice cuts through the night and I can’t resist.
That’s where my story really begins.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2r6QfnY


REVIEW


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really wonder what it would be like to be in love with two men at the same time. Okay, not really, but I do think it's an interesting concept. And for those two men to be brothers is just icing on the drama cake. Throughout this story, I kept asking myself how I would handle loving two men and not being with the one I'm most passionate about.

I found myself quite absorbed by the tragedy that laid the foundation for this story and how it affected Daniel and Addison in such different and yet similar ways. However, I felt like I was missing a chunk of the story. It was similar to seeing things through a fog, where the picture isn't quite clear. So while I enjoyed this story and started to feel deeply for its characters, I couldn't take the plunge because it felt incomplete. I'm not sure how I could receive so many details and yet not enough. Overall, it was intense, dramatic and entertaining. The hero has brothers and it appears that this story will continue in some way, so that's definitely something to look forward to!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!