Review: DOG PART 2 by Bella Love-Wins

April 24, 2018

Dog by Bella Love-Wins
I was supposed to protect her, not fall for her...
Read the exciting conclusion of DOG.
Kane is now top dog in the Rugged Angels MC, and has slept with half the eligible biker chicks in Tucson. He meets his match when Kim, daughter of his club's former president, just won't give in to his usual tricks. When Kim's father is shot, Kane steps up to protect her, and neither of them seem capable of handling the sparks that fly as the tension builds between them.
Note: Bonus includes Part 1 of this 2-part series.
Recommended for 18+ readers.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2JondH8




REVIEW


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Picking up where part 1 ended, this part was so much better!


There was more action, more depth and far more meaning. I was able to connect better with the characters. I still couldn't find the love, but at least I didn't hate anyone.


The story of Kane & Kim wasn't the stuff of legends, however, it was entertaining. So there's that! 💋

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!