ARC Review: FIVE FIGHTS by Belle Brooks

March 17, 2018

Five Fights by Belle Brooks
“There’s no better wolf than a dead one.”

This is the end.

The sound of cars makes my heart beat faster. The sight of a bitumen road gives me hope. The faces of my family waiting for me are all I can see as I battle to survive.

I can’t look back.

I can’t cry out.

Fight, Morgan.

He is the Wolf, and I’m the thirteenth woman he has called his Red. This is his last chance to scratch my name from the list of bitches who’ve wronged him.

Will he claim my life?

“I’m coming for you, Red. It’s time to die. – The Wolf

One-click today! ONLY 99c! http://amzn.to/2pjyQaL


Start the series today (currently free)! http://amzn.to/2DzIYk3


REVIEW


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Everything comes to a head in this installment of this eerie and highly climactic installment. Who is The Wolf? Will Reid find his wife… alive? All the answers could be found here and they sure weren’t pretty. While I was eagerly anticipating the release of this book, I found it to be over much too quickly. Everything was summed up too quickly but then again, I’m greedy. Without going into everything and ruining the plot of this extremely short book, I’ll tell you that many things are revealed in short order, such as the killer’s identity, the betrayals rife in this small town, and Reid NEVER gave up. Loved that man and his devotion to his wife. Amidst all of Morgan’s endless tears, his fight was something I could always count on. Overall, this series was amazing and if you love a great who-dunit full of psychological torture and mind games and fun, you’ll want to give this series a go!

Release: 03.13.2018 | Genre: Psychological Thriller | Multiple POV: 1st person | The Game of Life #5

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!