Review: GUNNER by Crimson Syn

February 13, 2018

Gunner by Crimson Syn
Chastity Burke is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen,
And in my fucked up existence that’s something I don’t come across often.
I want her bent over my bike, hearing her sweet moans as I give her all the pleasure she can take.
But she belongs to another, or at least that’s what she wants everyone to believe.
He’s a vile piece of crap that’s out to harm the Hellbound Lovers.
Destroying him will be my pleasure
As long as I get to keep what’s mine at the end.

Jason Gunner is a ghost, a shadow.
He’s the type of man who can hide in plain sight, blending into the background.
Except now I’ve taken notice, and I can’t keep my eyes off him.
His rough exterior and dark features only make me want him more.
He’s exactly what I need to help me forget the last year of my life.
But before I can be his, there’s something I need to do first.
Something that will save both our lives.
I just need to keep my focus on work,
And not on those lust filled kisses and sinful touches he’s got me yearning for.

Like all my naughty boys, Gunner likes to pleasure his woman anyway he deems fit. Careful ladies, this one will leave you begging.
18+ Only Boys & Girls
Explicit Sexual Scenes & some serious Dirty Talking

********************************************************************************
Hellbound Lovers MC Series
Just an FYI: Although each love story in the series is standalone, there is a backstory you should read from the beginning.

WOLF (Hellbound Lovers MC #1)
http://amzn.to/2xp7Nj6
GRAYSON (Hellbound Lovers MC #2)
http://amzn.to/2xpzSXP
RIGGS (Hellbound Lovers MC #3)
http://amzn.to/2srvLEq
CAIN (Hellbound Lovers MC #4)
http://amzn.to/2gve2rL

One-click today!! http://amzn.to/2BYBJWD


REVIEW


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What’s better than an intense, sexy, badass, ex-military sniper, MC club bad boy who has a hard time sitting still but always has your back? When he trips all over himself trying to get it from a woman who is more than his match. One of the things I love most about this series, about this author, is that what you see is exactly what you get.

Hot hero? ✔️
Sexy heroine? ✔️
Action up the wazoo? ✔️
Off-the-charts chemistry? ✔️
Oodles of fiery passion? ✔️

How do you find out the inner workings and future plans of an enemy’s organization? Infiltrate it. That’s just what Gunner does, with the help of FBI agent, Chastity Burke. She’s been undercover for a hot minute and her uncontrollable attraction to Gunner just might be her downfall. Can they get the goods without sacrificing their lives in the process?

Crimson Syn always delivers. The plot continues from book one. The Hellhounds are still being hounded by La Cruz and his cronies and there doesn’t seem to be an end to the drama. Not that I’m complaining. Far from it… this just means more books about these guys and gals I’m in love with ;)

Seriously, this is book 6 and I’m still giving this series high marks. It’s got beyond steamy romance, love, action, suspense, and everything in between. If you haven’t already, start this series today!!

Release: Jan. 30, 2018 | Genre: MC Romance | POV: Dual - 1st person | Heat: 4.5 out of 5 | Not recommended as a standalone (backstory) - Hellbound Lovers MC #6

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!