ARC Review: DEEPER by M. Malone & Nana Malone

January 28, 2018

Deeper by M. Malone and Nana Malone
I fell in love with the boogey man.

For ten years I have plotted and planned my revenge against the man who was all shadow and death. He took the most important thing in my life away from me and I meant to return the favor.

Except, I was wrong...

Now, because of my mistakes, there are men intent on hurting him. But I will not run from this. I need to protect him just like he would protect me.

Even if that means doing the one thing he doesn’t want.

(Deeper is the finale of the Deep Duet. Start the duet with Book 1, Deep.)

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2DQKfaC


REVIEW


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

“I belong to you. You belong to me. And I will maim or kill anyone who tries to hurt either of you. Understood?” - Rafe


So if you read the last book, you know that Diana figured out how totally wrong she was about Rafe. The man she had gotten to know was nothing like what she believed him to be and really, Rafe was exactly as he seemed - honorable, respectful, kind, considerate and protective. So… did I like her better this go around? Well, not at first. Despite knowing that Rafe was one of the good guys, I hated that she treated him as one of the bad ones. It wasn’t clear at first what her motives were, but once they became clear, I definitely took a shine to her after that.

However, my heart and all of my attention was for Rafe. He was the end all to be all of this story. He was absolutely fierce and resolute in his determination to protect those that he loved and I respected him a heck of a lot more than I already did. I think it’s obvious that I believe Rafe can do no wrong and in this part of the story, he just kept proving me right.

These authors had my heart galloping a mile a minute at some parts of this book. I really didn’t know how things were going to turn out and I was tense. Thankfully they broke things up with humor, which took some of the edge off. I couldn’t get enough of Rafe... again… obviously… but I was thoroughly entertained by the side characters as well. I feel like I need to know them better so I’ll be adding their stories to my TBR. Fear is next and I can’t wait!!

Release: Jan. 29, 2018 | Genre: Romantic Suspense | POV: Dual - 3rd person | Heat: 3.5 out of 5 | Book #2 of The Deep Duet

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!