ARC Review: THREE BLIND DATES by Meghan Quinn

December 31, 2017

Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn"Good Morning Malibu, it’s another beautiful day on the west coast! I'm Noely Clark, your host: and I'm in the market for love…”

When the publicity team of the new local restaurant, Going in Blind, began their search for a hot, local celebrity to promote the wildly popular eatery, they couldn’t have found a better person than me.

Outgoing? Check.
Single? Check.
Open to finding love? Check.

I signed up immediately.

A hopeless romantic with an exceedingly demanding schedule, I've found it impossible to find the man of my dreams—so Going in Blind seems too good to be true! That’s until they start setting me up on dates—three very different, very attractive, very distinct blind dates—and only one thing is for certain . . .

I’m in big trouble.

Good Morning Malibu,
I'm Noely Clark, and I have a choice to make.
The question is who will I choose; the suit, the rebel, or the jock.

Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/2ErrRT1


MY REVIEW


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Three Blind Dates is my first 5-star read of 2018!! I knew I was going to love this book because… hello! It’s Meghan Quinn!!... But I couldn’t predict just how much I would love it.

Noely is the co-host of Good Morning, Malibu but is looking for more than her career to define who she is. She joins a dating service, Going in Blind, which endeavors to set her up with her perfect match. Matches are made based on emotional and personality compatibility. The first match is obviously the closest match, but if things don’t work out, the service works to find you the next best thing. And that’s how we meet The Suit, The Rebel and The Jock. All equally attractive, all with something to offer Noely, and all were hard to choose between. Noely definitely had her work cut out for her.

I don’t even want to go into how these dates worked out because that’s for you to find out when you BUY THIS BOOK!! However, I absolutely loved how much fun each character was. They all brought something to the table, but they were all charming in their own ways. I can’t wait to read their books!! Even Noely’s brother, Alex, had me rolling around holding my stomach with laughter. I could have done without the sex scene with the man who didn’t turn out to be the winner of Noely’s heart, but I get that it was necessary to feed the story.

If you’re looking for a fun-loving, heart-warming, humorous story that involves not one but THREE incredibly gorgeous men who know how to treat a woman right, then look no further. This story is unlike anything you have read before and that’s just one of the reasons why I think it’s a must-read. The man Noely ends up with is to be expected, at least in my eyes, but thankfully the author will be giving us stories for the two men who didn’t win and those will be one-clicks for me for sure!!


Expected Release Date: Jan. 4, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy
POV: Heroine - 1st person
Heat: 4 out of 5
Type: Standalone - Book #1 of the Dating by Numbers series

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!