ARC Review: DAMAGED by R.R. Banks

December 25, 2017

Damaged by RR Banks
10 years ago, I lost her.
Now only Charlotte can melt my cold heart.

I made my billions, and then I built my fortress.
I was alone on my mountain.
Till she came.
I saved her, but she can't remember her past.
And I can't forget mine.
The winter storm trapped us together.
But I'll keep her safe and warm.
With every caress, I'll show her body what it craves.
With every kiss, I'll mark her as my woman.
I know someone hurt her.
And that b@stard wants her back.
He doesn't know who the f*ck he's messing with.
Charlotte is mine now, and I'll protect her no matter what.

But will she stay mine when her memories return?

*** This is a full length novel with a happily ever after, no cliffhanger, no cheating, and plenty of steam. ***

Purchase link: http://amzn.to/2DdBbst


MY REVIEW


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Charlotte has finally found a good place in her life. She’s full of self-confidence, she’s successful at her career, and for the first time in a long time, she’s found some happiness. But her family won’t leave well enough alone and after escaping her abusive ex and getting her life back on track, all Charlotte wants is some peace. When her wish isn’t granted, she ran away… during a snowstorm on a mountain she was unfamiliar with. And then… you guessed it, she ended up in an accident. Luckily Micah, who lives on that mountain, happened upon her and rescued her. However, when she regains consciousness, she doesn’t remember who she is. Funny enough, Micah does.

The events and heartache that both Charlotte and Micah have endured was painful to read, but it effectively showed their vulnerabilities and their strengths. I couldn’t help but admire them and root for their success and triumph over their heartaches. The author did a fantastic job of bringing these characters to life and those steamy scenes were lit!

Happy Reading! xo

Release Date: December 26, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Dual - 1st person
Heat: 4 out of 5
Type: Standalone

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!