ARC Review: TEMPTING IRISH by C.M. Seabrook

November 24, 2017

Tempting Irish by CM Seabrook
One rock god. One girl from his past. One ocean that can't keep them apart.

I've been in love with Owen Gallagher since I was twelve years old. Before the world knew his name.

Even though it's been years since I've been back to Ireland, I never forgot my Irish crush. The boy who saved me from his bully of a brother is now a dark, sexy, tattooed rock star who shreds the guitar like a true master.

A night of anonymity.

One night to live my forbidden fantasies.

He'll be furious when he finds out my true identity. But I'm not the same, shy little girl he remembers, and I have every intention of tempting my own Wild Irish.

Dreaming about a rock god is one thing, but I'm chasing that dream across an ocean.

MY REVIEW

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Do you remember your first crush? Do you remember how you felt when you saw them again after so long? Were there still butterflies? Well, my reaction to my own reunion wasn’t as sweet as Bree’s but it was definitely memorable. Let’s just say that he DID NOT get better with age. Sorry boo boo. But seriously, Bree’s first encounter with an older Owen maybe wasn’t on the up-and-up, but it was no less sweet. I loved seeing first crush grow into first love, on both their parts. And the music that these two created together? Smashing! I don’t want to give away the whole plot, but the author gave us steam, romance, family, and so much sweetness that I’m wondering why the heck it took me so long to read one of her books. I couldn’t get enough of the characters using ‘ye’ instead of ‘you’ and imagining the Irish brogue that characterized Owen. With just a little bit of angst to keep things interesting, this turned out to be quite an entertaining piece of work.

Release Date: October 24, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance - second chance
POV: Dual - 1st person
Heat: 3 out of 5
Type: Standalone - Book 2 of the Wild Irish series with character crossover

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!