ARC Review: HONEY GOLD by Lindsay Marie Miller

November 20, 2017

Honey Gold by Lindsay Marie Miller
Some secrets are never forgotten.

He came back to haunt me.

But this time, there is nowhere to hide.

For Addie Smith and Tom Sutton, Savannah is a cold reminder of murder, envy and deceit. Prom night nearly killed them both. And with Daniel gone, their lost souls are all that remain.

Broken and desperate, Addie clings to the hope of a blissful summer in Tom’s arms. But Tom is battling demons of his own, as he reckons with his true identity, inevitably pushing Addie away.

When DeMilo escapes from prison, Addie fears for her life. As she flees to Atlanta for safety, Tom strikes a deadly bargain with DeMilo. One that just might get him killed.

Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32671124-honey-gold



MY REVIEW


My rating: 3 of 5 stars

You know when you start a book and realize that you’re missing something? You’re dumped right in the middle of a storyline you know nothing about? Well, that’s what happened to me here. I really should have read book 1 first. Ah well, lesson learned.

Addie and Tom are high schoolers in love. Intense, forever, crazy kind of first love. But their road to forever isn’t going to be easy. The trouble that must have existed in book 1 has followed them into book 2. Their worst nightmare is still haunting them and they have no idea how to get free from it. Killers are after them to find a necklace and no one is safe.

This was a first read for me from Lindsay Marie Miller and I really liked it. I’ve never read a combination of young adult romance with suspense before so this was a unique experience. The story doesn’t really feel like it’s over and I can only assume the author will be continuing this series. I loved Tom so I can’t complain about seeing more of him ;)

Release Date: November 20, 2017
Genre: YA Romantic Suspense
POV: Heroine - 1st person
Heat: 1.5 out of 5
Type: Book 2 of the Murder in Savannah series

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!