ARC Review: DRIVE by Jacob Chance

November 28, 2017

Drive by Jacob Chance
Kissing a complete stranger shouldn’t be a life altering experience, but with him it was. One look into his mischievous hazel eyes and our lips were colliding without a second thought.

Now, months later, not only do I know his name, we’ve also become friends. Good friends. The kind of friends that kiss and cuddle together, all night long. The kind of friends that fantasize about being horizontal or vertical...and very much naked.

I’d never been attracted to the football playing jocks, but Nick’s different. When he’s not being a professional flirt, he’s undeniably sweet and funny. For every excuse my mind comes up with to keep my distance, my body finds two reasons to give him a chance.

Can he make the final drive into my heart or will I keep him in the friend zone?



MY REVIEW


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was #Nickstracted too!!

Carter has been stuck being the ‘good girl’ for way too long. And where did being ‘good’ get her? A fiance who cheats on her with her best friend and gets her pregnant. Whomp whomp! Months later, at her sister’s engagement party, she makes a bold move by grabbing a handsome stranger and sharing with him the kiss of a lifetime. However, when the kiss ends, she runs and hides behind her familiar veneer. So what happens when the man she kissed, Nick O’Shea, decides to peel back her layers and break down her walls?

At least that’s how I viewed this book. Summed it up pretty good, didn’t I? This story was sweetly romantic, charming, and the characters shared a chemistry and banter that held me riveted to each page. I had no idea what would come out of Nick’s mouth next. He was incredibly hot, intelligent, ambitious, kind hearted, and sensitive. He was literally a sweetie pie. And Carter was a girl still trying to figure out who she was outside of the good girl act. One thing was for sure… she loved who she was with Nick. No pretense. No drama. Something simply beautiful.

As always, Jacob Chance didn’t disappoint. He knows when to drive the romance and the humor at just the right moments.

Release Date: December 1, 2017
Genre: Sports Romantic Comedy
POV: Dual - 1st person
Heat: 3 out of 5
Type: Standalone

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!