Review: Things Liars Say by Sara Ney

September 05, 2017

Things Liars Say by Sara Ney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Standalone - #ThreeLittleLies #1
Release - July 30, 2015
Genre - Contemporary Romance
Length - 191 pages

Lies, lies, lies; everybody tells them....

Greyson Keller didn't intend to lie; it just came out that way. So when the object of that lie shows up on her doorstep, she is confused, shocked, and embarrassed.

Calvin Thompson is an Ivy Leaguer, attending University over an hour away, playing rugby and basically not giving a crap. So imagine his surprise when some guy named Greyson begins rumors online that they're dating -- the only logical solution is to drive an hour and confront him...

Be there when Greyson and Cal finally meet face-to-face because.
Sparks. Will. Fly.

Yes, sparks fly. That's why this book is intended for those 17+
Foul language, and sexual content.

Find your copy of Things Liars Say here:
Goodreads | Amazon
FREE with Kindle Unlimited

MY REVIEW

Have you ever read a book that was so good that you read the acknowledgements, just so it won't end? This was that kind of book. Largely told through social media, texts and emails, I thought this would put me off. But it didn't. I was addicted and couldn't put it down.

Everything about Cal and Grey intrigued me. Everything! From their easy banter, the way they shared their hopes and dreams, the slow and steady development of their feelings, and their decision to finally take their friendship to the next level. I loved how easy this was to read. It was a great read, without the use of 'filler', which I think is a true testament of the greatness of this author's writing prowess.

Although this is my first read from this writer, based on how much I enjoyed this book, it won't be my last. The epilogue was hilarious!! Grey turned Cal into such a sap and it's adorable!!

Favourite piece:

Cal: You should probably wear a plastic garbage bag over your outfit. And a big hat. Ugly yourself up a bit. I think this illustrates how beautiful their relationship is quite nicely lol!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!