Review: Auctioned to the Billionaire: A Billionaire and a Virgin Romance by Kira Bloom

September 08, 2017

Auctioned to the Billionaire by Kira Bloom
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Standalone
Release - August 20, 2017
Genre - Contemporary Romance
Length - 124 pages

Felicity

I've got one month to come up with enough to help my impulsive father pay off his debt to the Cades.
Twenty thousand dollars in thirty days.
My roommate has a plan--scratch that, she's already followed through with her plan.
Auction off my V-card.
It's a tale as old as time, but there's just one problem: Jackson Cade just placed the winning bid ... of 200,000 dollars.
And there are no refunds.

Jackson

The moment I saw her on that site, she was mine.
The second she laid eyes on me and realized who I was, she hated me.
Felicity should thank me--I've just settled her father's debt and screwed myself ten times over because I want her.
She claims she'll never sell out.
She already has.
She asks why I'd pay so much, but it's obvious.
I wanted to be her first.
She just doesn't realize I'll be her last.

Find your copy of Auctioned to the Billionaire here:
Goodreads | Amazon
FREE with Kindle Unlimited

MY REVIEW

This was an amazing debut by Kira Bloom. Felicity wanted to help her dad save their restaurant but was running out of options. The man holding their lives in the balance, Jackson, was willing to play ball if Flick would give herself to him. She refused. But then Jackson sees that she's put her virginity on the auction block and nothing will stop him from being the winning bid. I loved Jackson. This was a good story and I'm interested to see what this author will come up with next.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!