Review: No Holds by T.C. Matson

August 11, 2017

No Holds by TC Matson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Standalone - The Fighter Series #4
Release - May 17, 2017
Genre - Sports MMA Romance
Dual POV - 1st person
Heat - 4 out of 5
Length - 263 pages

Ryker
I lost the championship.
The contract.
My dignity.

I’ve been offered a second chance.
I’m back with vengeance.
Determined and focused.
I’m going to win the championship.

Just when I thought I had it all planned out, she walked into my brother’s anniversary party. She’s beautiful, exquisite, and has a smile that makes me weak. I need to make her mine. Now I’m not only fighting to win the championship, I’m also fighting to win her.

Whitney
My life was on track…until him.
He’s not my type—an adrenaline junkie who enjoys inflicting pain on others for sport. Tall and tattooed with piercing blue eyes, he’s too sexy to resist.
I didn’t see him coming until he was already firmly entrenched in my life.
Suddenly, I’m falling head over heels for a man I realize I can’t breathe without.
We’re in for the fight of our lives.
And we both have everything to lose.

Find your copy of No Holds here:
Goodreads | Amazon

MY REVIEW

The saying goes “Don’t judge a book by its cover”, but that’s exactly what Whitney did when she first caught a glimpse of Ryker. Hot, arrogant, confident, borderline cocky, and a sexy MMA fighter to boot… she figured they were from two different worlds and those worlds could never meet. However, she wasn’t prepared for that persistence of his because the moment Ryker laid eyes on Whitney, he knew he had to have her. No one and nothing was going to stand in his way.

This story was a slow burn and instalove all rolled into one. I’m not sure how the author even did that. But the connection and chemistry between these characters were felt from the start. And maybe it took them a while to figure out that the feelings they felt were the big L-O-V-E ones, but once they accepted that, they were golden.

There are plenty of hot and steamy times, sweet moments, alpha romance, and fight scenes to keep any reader entertained. The story leaves off on a good note but you can tell it’s a bit unfinished so make sure to grab No Hesitations to get this couple’s happy ending. I know I will ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!