Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Review: His To Break by Dani Wyatt & Liam Ryder

His To Break His To Break by Dani Wyatt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think I would still call myself a newb when it comes to Dani Wyatt’s writing so I’m no expert, but I think this has to be my favorite story from her so far. I’m not sure if it’s because of her collaboration with Liam Ryder, the intriguing storyline, or the sexy and beguiling characters that were James and Everly, but I adored this book.

Short and sweet… maybe not so sweet, but definitely HOT, His To Break had bits of drama, humor, and LOTS of incredibly hot sex. If you’re looking for a bit of kink to go with an interesting plot, then look no further than the tale these two authors have created for you! Just check out the Author’s Note: “Liam and Wyatt will smoke your sardines straight out of the can with their debut collaboration. Hot, rough, safe and just the right amount of adventure, you will be fanning yourself and rooting for these two to find their happily ever after. Which they will. Guaranteed.”

Release Date: August 17, 2017
Genre: Erotica
POV: Dual - 1st person
Steam: 4.5 out of 5
Type: Standalone


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment