Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Thursday, 10 August 2017

    Review: Food Fight by T. Torrid & Heather Ohhh

    Food Fight Food Fight by T. Torrid
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    3.5 "Cue the insanity" stars!!

    I wasn't sure what to expect from this duology. I've never read these authors before and couldn't wait to discover their writing styles. When I saw it was a RomCom with a side of smut, I couldn't sign up fast enough. And it was time well spent.

    In BANANAS AND DONUTS , T. Torrid introduced me to a woman who was burning the candle at both ends and had to contend with a jerk of a manwhore neighbor at her shop. When these two stopped fighting for a second, the sparks exploded all over the produce!

    With BAGELS AND BRATS , Heather Ohhh showed us that vegans love their sausage too! I'm kidding. There is so much more to the story. There's instalove, judgmental vegans, and enough sausage jokes to last a year.

    This book was heavy on the fun, laughs and sex and a little light on the romance. But it worked. If I took nothing else from it, at least I found about a hundred different ways to refer to male and female genitalia.

    Release Date: August 10, 2017
    Genre: RomCom/Smut
    Heat: 5 out of 5

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment