Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Sunday, July 16, 2017

    Review: Riggs

    Riggs Riggs by Crimson Syn
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    HOT DAMN!! This was SMUTerrific, SMUTastic and SMUTerful. The author gave us plenty of steam and plenty of plot. Riggs surprised the heck out of me. He and Luna have me reaffirming my affection for 'Daddy play'. So freaking hot! As the war heats up and gets deadlier by the minute, the club members are all coming home. I'm excited to see what the author comes up with for Gunner, Diesel, Cain and Seth. I also hope to see more of Wolf, Grayson, Riggs, and their families. I've gotta say it again... Riggs was freaking hot!!

    Release Date: July 7, 2017
    Genre: MC Club/Erotica
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Heat: 5 out of 5
    Type: Standalone - Book 3 of the Hell's Lovers series with character crossover

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment