Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Saturday, 22 July 2017

    Review: Love a Boss

    Love a Boss Love a Boss by Logan Chance
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    This isn't a standalone. In order to understand the players and the plot, I strongly suggest you read Like a Boss first. This book picks up virtually where the last one left off and Penny's got some 'splaining to do. Theo's heart has been crushed and I couldn't help but sympathize with him regarding the circumstance Penny has placed him in. And while I didn't like Penny (AT ALL) because she insisted on keeping secrets from Theo and playing her games, rest assured that there is a happy ending and I was happy that despite all of the angst to be had, Theo got his heart's desire.

    Release Date: October 5, 2016
    Genre: Contemporary
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Heat: 4 out of 5
    Type: Book 2 of the Like a Boss duet

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment