Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Saturday, 22 July 2017

    Review: Like a Boss

    Like a Boss Like a Boss by Logan Chance
    My rating: 3 of 5 stars

    This book was really good for a debut and made for an interesting read. What started off as a one-night stand quickly developed into a sexy second chance romance between a boss and his employee. And then there was a surprising twist that I'm still not sure how to take. Left with one heck of a cliffhanger, I'm just glad I have book two waiting on my kindle!

    Release Date: July 12, 2016
    Genre: Contemporary Romance
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Heat: 4 out of 5
    Type: Book 1 of the Like a Boss duet

    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment