Review: The Broken Puppet by Amo Jones

July 18, 2017

The Broken Puppet by Amo Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
The Elite King's Club #2
Release - July 18, 2017
Genre - Dark Romance
Heroine POV - 1st person
Heat - 3.5 out of 5
Length - 259 pages

“I thought I knew who I was, but I was wrong.”

The Silver Swan
- 1. A girl who is tarnished. Tainted. One who does not fit into the confinement of legend.
The Silver Swan
-2. Madison Montgomery.

I was lied to.
I was cheated.
Resigned to pick up the scraps of empty memories and disarrayed thoughts, I left. After finally cutting the strings of manipulation, I resorted to do what I’ve done since I was a child, something my father drilled into my brain since I could handle my first rifle.
Run.
I’m a mere shadow of the girl they all knew.
Lies and deceit change you. They alter your entire outlook on life.
I’m Madison Montgomery, and I want to play a game.
Here’s what happens when I win.

Riddle me this, Mads.
What goes bump in the night,
but is something you can’t see with sight?
You may run, and you may hide.
If by happily ever after, you mean Bonnie & Clyde.

Find your copy of The Broken Puppet here:
Goodreads | Amazon

MY REVIEW

Have you ever read a book full of subtleties and wondered if you're the only one who has picked up on them? Read some of the reviews and not one of them mentions ANY of them??? The one thought that ran through my mind the ENTIRE time I was reading this book was...

OMG!! Madison!! What the freak is wrong with you??? Read. The. Damn. Book!!

If my life was being controlled, manipulated, destroyed, etc. and hanging in the balance, reliant on the goodwill and integrity of others, and I had NO ONE to trust or believe because EVERYONE else has an agenda in the game I have NO idea how to play... ANDDDDDD... there's a book IN MY POSSESSION full of answers... Guess what I'm a do??? Get to freaking reading.

Anyho, Madison tried to escape the treachery that surrounded her, but I wasn't surprised when all her plans fell apart. Once again, Bishop owned me in this book. I WANT... no I NEED this man's POV STAT!! He OWNS me!! Although I'm still unsure about who he really is as a person, what exactly he's done, what he plans to do, or if he's sincerely feeling Madison, I DO know that I'm anxious to continue with this series to hopefully find out. Amo Jones, girl you have me tripping over myself and wanting to smack some imaginary hoes in my efforts to get to this man LOL!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!