Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Wednesday, 5 July 2017

    Review: Bad Deeds

    Bad Deeds Bad Deeds by Lisa Renee Jones
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    Lisa Renee Jones definitely turned up the intensity for this installment of the Dirty Money series. Each quiet moment slowly lulled me into a sense of contentment when I should have been preparing for the other shoe to drop. And let me tell you... LRJ drops MANY shoes!! The cartel has brought the heat, the family has somehow come together, and Shane and Emily are stronger than ever.


    I'm going to keep this brief to avoid spoiling it for anyone, however, I did want to share 'a few of my favorite things':
    ➥ these two counting I love yous
    ➥ everything to do with Shane, such as his charm, his determination, his integrity, his morals, his heart, and the way he just exudes sexiness
    ➥ Cody and Jessica ~ will they get a story?
    ➥ the opportunity to get to see Derek in a different light. Who knew that I'd end up sympathizing with this man???

    It seems that I'm always the fool when it comes to cliffhangers and so the end of this book came as quite the surprise for me. Get ready for a doozy and cross your fingers that End Game comes out ASAP!!

    My reviews for the previous books of the series (these books must be read in order):
    Hard Rule
    Damage Control

    Release Date: August 8, 2017
    Genre: Contemporary Romance
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Heat: 3.5 out of 5
    Type: Book 3 of the Dirty Money series

    No comments:

    Post a Comment