Friday, June 9, 2017

Review: Ryder

Ryder Ryder by S. Nelson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Have I ever told you how much I adore a tortured hero? If done right, he has the ability to earn a stellar rating, hence the perfect stars of my review. This author gave me torment, anguish and angst with her character, Ryder, and his journey to finding peace, even with Braylen, was a joy to read.

I've really enjoyed this series and the end of this particular book pushed this from a 4 to a 5-star read. Who doesn't love an extended epilogue? One of the things I loved most about these books is that although each man was different and beautiful and full of pain in their own individual ways, the underlying theme was love and unexpected romance.

It's always hard to reach the end of a series, but this one story gave all of these characters a magnificent ending.

Release Date: June 9, 2017
Genre: Contemporary MC Club Romance
POV: Dual - 1st person
Heat: 4 out of 5
Book Type: Standalone - Book 5 of the Knights Corruption MC Series with character crossover


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment