Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Thursday, 1 June 2017

    Review: Only With Me

    Only With Me Only With Me by Kelly Elliott
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    Kelly Elliott, a new-to-me author, has now become a fave of mine. She gave me a contemporary story full of humor, suspense, friendships, family, romance and so much love. Gabi and Nic were extremely sweet together.

    The story happens in Colorado Springs. Gabi was a successful bakery owner, easy on the eyes, equipped with a huge heart, harbored some secrets, and held out for love. Nic was a member of SWAT, a confirmed bachelor, hot as hell, and has no intention of settling down any time soon. Joke's on him though because as soon as he sets eyes on Gabi, he's not seeing anyone else.

    I loved this story. I loved the building blocks of Gabi and Nic's relationship, the play on Greek vs. Italian, the intimacy between all of the characters, the friendships, the family, and especially the love. I laughed. I swooned. I was captivated. As I said, I'm a new fan and I'm excited to discover other work from this author.

    Release Date: May 30, 2017
    Genre: Contemporary Romance
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 3.5 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment