Sunday, June 4, 2017

Review: Dating-ish

Dating-ish Dating-ish by Penny Reid
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've loved every single one of Penny Reid's books. They're full of humor and wit, her characters are realistic, and the romance is always warm and sweet. In DATING-ISH, Marie and Matt were amazing. Together and apart they were quirky, awkward, sweet, and just plain adorable.

I have to tell you that as much as I loved Marie... and I did because she was awesome... generous, giving, cares more about others than herself... it was Matt who stole the show for me. I don't know how he did it when this story was told from Marie's perspective, but his cool hit every mark. His brain turned me on just as much as it did her.

If you're looking for a book that is original, fun, optimistic and romantic, then I can't help but recommend this book for you. Not only do you get to see all of your favorite characters of the Knitting crew once again, but maybe you'll fall in love with Marie and Matt just like I did.

Release Date: May 16, 2017
Genre: Romantic Comedy
POV: Heroine - 1st person
Steam: 3.5 out of 5
Book Type: Standalone - Book 6 of the Knitting in the City series with character crossover


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment