Sunday, June 11, 2017

Review: Brazen

Brazen Brazen by Avery Flynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hot sex. Action. Adventure. Drama. Romance. This story had all the makings to make for one amazingly fun read.

Bianca and Taz are in love, running B-Squad Security and Investigations, and searching for a lost friend. Everything's pretty great until Taz's wife shows up. He's married? This is a huge blow to their relationship and Bianca's heart and the timing couldn't be worse. They're about to go undercover as a newlywed couple and Bianca isn't sure how she'll be able to stand being in the same room with the man who broke her heart. But Taz isn't giving up without a fight because he only wants her and he'll stop at nothing to prove his love and devotion to her.

This was a sweet escape read with tons of hi-jinks, heat and love. Avery Flynn is a new-to-me author and I adore her writing. I'll be sure to add the rest of her books to my to-read list.

Release Date: June 7, 2017
Genre: Romantic Suspense
POV: Multiple - 3rd person
Heat: 4 out of 5
Book Type: Standalone - Book 1 of the B-Squad series


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment