Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Wednesday, 28 June 2017

    Review: Alpha Male

    Alpha Male Alpha Male by Jenika Snow
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Super sweet. Super short., Super hot!

    Layla is the virginal heroine and she's madly in love with her bodyguard, Lachlan. How does he feel about her? "I love her, want her as mine, and I need to show Layla that she was meant for me." Thanks for making his feelings and intentions abundantly clear from the get-go, Jenika! As the first book I've ever read from this author, it was an amazing introduction and I'll definitely be looking out for more of her work.

    Release Date: June 28, 2017
    Genre: Erotica
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Heat: 4 out of 5
    Type: Standalone - Book 14 of the A Real Man series


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment