Review: Alpha Male by Jenika Snow

June 28, 2017

Alpha Male by Jenika Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Standalone - A Real Man #14
Release - June 28, 2017
Genre - Erotic Romance
Dual POV - 1st person
Heat - 4 out of 5
Length - 60 pages

LAYLA

For the last two years Lachlan has been my personal bodyguard. Although I don’t feel in danger and don’t need someone constantly watching me, because it’s Lachlan, I can’t help but feel safe.

I love him.

He is big and strong, with training that makes him deadly. Anyone who is stupid enough to cross him learns that swiftly.
But I’m too afraid to tell him how much I want him. I’m too afraid to tell him that I crave him.

LACHLAN

I was hired to be her bodyguard, to make sure she was safe because her father is a senator. But even if her father hadn’t hired me, I wouldn’t have been able to leave her alone.

I love her, want her as mine, and I need to show Layla that she was meant for me.

I need to show her that if anyone looks at her, speaks to her, or thinks they have a right to touch her, I’ll lay them out and not think twice.

She is my world, and no one but me will have her.

I’m done waiting. It’s time I make Layla mine.

Warning: Have a neck brace on hand because this story will give you whiplash. It’s short and to the point, but that’s how we like them. It’s not lacking in the heat department, has an over-the-top alpha hero, and a sweet virgin heroine. No worries, though; you get a safe read with a Happily Ever After and some baby making in the process.

Find your copy of Alpha Male here:
Goodreads | Amazon
FREE with Kindle Unlimited

MY REVIEW

Super sweet. Super short., Super hot!

Layla is the virginal heroine and she's madly in love with her bodyguard, Lachlan. How does he feel about her? "I love her, want her as mine, and I need to show Layla that she was meant for me." Thanks for making his feelings and intentions abundantly clear from the get-go, Jenika! As the first book I've ever read from this author, it was an amazing introduction and I'll definitely be looking out for more of her work.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!