Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Tuesday, 20 June 2017

    DEKLAN by Shay Savage is LIVE!

    Deklan Shay Savage Available Now

    ○ ○ ○

    Deklan - release -

    ○ ○ ○

    DEKLAN - About Book 

    DeklanEbook 

    My father owes a debt.

    I am his currency. 

     I’m supposed to marry the recently crowned mafia king of the Foley family as repayment for my father’s transgressions. I don’t understand why the Foleys would want me, but I’ve grown up in a crime family, and I know the ugly consequences of not doing what you’re told. 

     But as the wedding date approaches, the deal changes, and I’m about to be wed to a man I know nothing about. 

    In fact, I don’t even know his last name.


    Instead of becoming a mafia princess, I’m marrying the henchman.

    Deklan. 

    After one look at him, I’m not sure I’ll survive the wedding night.


    DEKLAN - Purchase 


    DEKLAN - goodreads

    ○ ○ ○

    DEKLAN - Teasers 

    RELEASE DAY Deklan Shay Savage Teaser 4 

    RELEASE DAY Deklan Shay Savage Teaser 5

    ○ ○ ○

    DEKLAN - Release Day Party

    Come join the fun as Shay Savage celebrates Deklan's release

    Release party: Giveaways, contests & guest appearances over at Savages Sandbox!

    >>> CLICK HERE TO JOIN <<<


    ○ ○ ○

    DEKLAN - About Author 

    Shay Savage is an independent author from Cincinnati, Ohio, where she lives with her family and a variety of household pets. She is an accomplished public speaker and holds the rank of Distinguished Toastmaster from Toastmasters International. Her hobbies include off-roading in her big, yellow Jeep, science fiction in all forms, and soccer. Savage holds a degree in psychology, and she brings a lot of that knowledge into the characters within her stories.

    From the author: “It’s my job to make you FEEL. That doesn’t always mean you’ll feel good, but I want my readers to be connected enough to my characters to care.”

    Savage’s books many books span a wide variety of topics and sub-genres with deeply flawed characters. From cavemen to addicts to hitmen, you’ll find yourself falling for these seemingly irredeemable characters!


    DEKLAN - connect author - black 

    black icon-websiteblack icons-facebookblack icons-twitterblack icons -instagramblack icon - goodreadsamazon

    ○ ○ ○

    Michelle 1

    ○ ○ ○

    hostedby 


    Sign up today!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment