Review: Tyson by Kathy Coopmans

May 22, 2017

Tyson by Kathy Coopmans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Standalone - The Saints #3
Release - May 20, 2017
Genre - Contemporary Second Chance Romance
Dual POV - 1st person
Heat - 3.5 out of 5
Length - 199 pages

I know what it’s like to have your heart split down the middle.
One-half chases her. The other half chases after the lies, deceit, and betrayal.
It’s a burning ball of hell.
Seconds, minutes, hours, and years all spent endured the depth of my own burning inferno.
All of it runs together while life passes me by.
Thirteen years ago, the woman I was in love with left me standing at the altar.
Hurt.
Broken.
Humiliated.
Some say thirteen is a lucky number.
Me? I curse the number.
Now she’s back.
Reminding me.
Torturing me.
She says things are not what they seem.
That they weren't then either.
Do I believe her?
Do I forgive?
Forget?
Time and truth will tell.

Find your copy of Tyson here:
Goodreads | Amazon

MY REVIEW

That cover?! Honestly, as soon as I saw it, I had to read this. No disrespect but this model made a fine ass Tyson.

To sum this up without giving anything away... if you like over-the-top characters, never-ending drama, unrealistic circumstances and reactions, overwhelming metaphors and synonyms of pain, with a sweet HEA, you've picked the right book. Tyson and Lynne were more in love than over and although they had a steady uphill battle towards their happy ending, at least they fought it together at last.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!