Monday, May 15, 2017

Review: Lily

Lily Lily by Michelle Horst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My word is bond I swear that this story read like it was 10 pages long. I couldn't put it down and I read it so quickly. This is the second installment of MA Horst's A Force Of Nature Fairytale series and I enjoyed it just as much as the first. Hail falls in love with Lily from her photograph and chooses her for his bride. They've never officially met so Lily is a bit reluctant. However, when her mother presents her with another suitor, a man she'd like to do business with, Lily holds out hope that Hail will be the knight in shining armor she's always dreamed of. With oodles of insta-love and some slurp-tastic times, this story is sure to hit you in the right smut spot.

Release Date: May 15, 2017
Genre: Erotica/Smut
POV: Dual - 1st person
Steam: 4 out of 5
Book Type: Standalone - Book 2 of A Force Of Nature Fairytale series


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment