Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Monday, 22 May 2017

    Review: Just a Little Junk

    Just a Little Junk Just a Little Junk by Stylo Fantome
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    This story was a laugh and a half, a freaking riot, and read like a comedy with a little love story thrown in. It was something different from Stylo Fantôme and I enjoyed the heck out of it.

    Archer and Jo have been friends forever. After a night on the town, a night we the reader get a glimpse of, Jo wakes up to a dead body in the trunk of her car and no memory of what happened the night before. Best friends who help take care of a dead body together stay together and so Archer helps Jo to retrace her night and discover who the dead guy really is.

    These two were jumping out of buildings, dodging bullets, and somehow finally gave in to the feelings they had for one another. While I loved the high intensity of each scene, I wanted the ending to give me more, to convince me of this couple and assure me that it was truly a happy ending. However, there wasn't anything in this story to really complain about because this author gave me something special - a crazily unique storyline.

    Release Date: May 22, 2017
    Genre: Contemporary Romance
    POV: Dual - 3rd person
    Steam: 3.5 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment