Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Friday, 26 May 2017

    Review: His Dirty Girl

    His Dirty Girl His Dirty Girl by Jax Hart
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Quick and dirty, fun and flirty! The story of nurse Ashley and Dr. Seth was a sweet, short and smutty read. It's clear that they're both incredibly attracted to each other but are unsure if the feelings are reciprocated and they're both fighting the intense chemistry that sparks between them. There wasn't much on plot but I certainly enjoyed the way this story was structured and I look forward to more from this new-to-me author.

    Release Date: May 21, 2017
    Genre: Erotic Romance/Smut
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 5 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone novella



    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment