Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Friday, 26 May 2017

    Review: Grayson

    Grayson Grayson by Crimson Syn
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    WOWSA!! Grayson and Rahyne's story was really short but really hot. The author did a fine job of mixing smut and plot. Who could ask for more? I was already fascinated with Grayson's happy ending when I met him in Wolf and I'm pretty satisfied with the way it was accomplished. The Hell's Lovers are at war with the Moreno brothers and I can't wait to see how the story arc will play out when we get Rigg's story in August!

    Release Date: May 25, 2017
    Genre: MC Club Romance
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 4 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone - Book 2 of the Hell's Lovers series with character crossover


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment