Review: Backseat With The Billionaire by Lilah May

May 04, 2017

Backseat with the Billionaire by Lilah May
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Standalone
Release - May 3, 2017
Genre - Erotic Romance
Dual POV - 1st person
Heat - 5 ouf of 5
Length - 322 pages

She just wants to use him for revenge.
Him. A billionaire MMA fighter whose cocky smile and washboard abs make wet panties drop left and right.

She thinks she wants him for one amazing night out and end it.
Boy, did she think wrong.

He's about to teach her how much more she really wants.

LISA
Finding out your husband's cheating is hard.
Finding out it’s with a college girl is even harder.
The easy part? Retribution: beating him blue with a baseball bat and kicking him to the curb.

But it's still not enough.

So when Bobby Carter, fresh out of college, blows back into town with all the intensity of a hurricane, I decide I’m not done.

Bobby’s everything my ex-husband is not. Sexy, aggressive, and intense.
Like melt me into a puddle intense.
Who cares if I used to babysit him?

He’s a grown man, now. And I mean, FULLY grown.

All I wanted was a night out with him, but one taste and I’m addicted.

BOBBY
When Lisa Howard finally gets rid of her cheating husband, I want to take her right then and there.

I got rid of that abusive bastard and built a billion dollar empire all for her.
Nothing could satisfy my ravenous hunger but taking a bite of that sweet little thing.

So when she offered herself up to me for one night, I wasn’t about to refuse.

She was nothing like the sorority bimbos at Northfield U.
She was a real woman.
Sexy, mature, and an ass so fine I would give up my billions just for a taste.

But I knew a taste wouldn’t be enough and one night too short for all the dirty things I wanted to do to her and that deliciously curvy body.

She’ll be mine, but not just for tonight. Forever.

This is a full-length, standalone romance. No cheating or cliffhangers, and Happily Ever After guaranteed.

Find Backseat With The Billionaire here:
Goodreads | Amazon

Read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


MY REVIEW

3 "Hello Mrs. Robinson" stars!!

Bobby was a bad boy. About to graduate college, he was an MMA Champion, a self-made billionaire, and a jack of all trades. He had almost everything he could possibly ever want. Almost. Because what, or rather, who he wanted most was the MILF he grew up with, who lived next door. With the addition of Lisa, his life would be complete.

Bobby was hot, dominant, possessive, determined, sexy, dirty and raw. He had no problem going after what and who he wanted. Lisa was a different story. For a woman in her late 30s, she acted more immaturely than the young buck who was pursuing her. Her excuses for continuing to push him away were not only hurtful and disrespectful, they were flimsy at best, especially the one about his parents disapproving. Didn't his mother suggest Bobby as a match?

Despite some minor discrepancies and mild irritants (such as scenes with OW), I enjoyed this story. In my opinion, it was a full-length smut-fest and a freak like me will never turn that down ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!