Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Wednesday, April 5, 2017

    Review: Techy

    Techy Techy by LeAnn Ashers
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Insta-lust. Insta-love. Insta-commitment. Jordan "Techy" Walker and Alisha met through a dating app and their sizzling connection was immediate. After rescuing her from the hellhole she called home, Techy wasted no time on laying his claim. And Alisha wasn't complaining.

    I really liked this story. Enough that I'm going back to read Torch and I plan to read Butch's story when it comes out. It was incredibly sappy but in no way was Techy soft. Well, he was pretty soft with his woman, but that was okay and the author made it work. I expected that because Techy was a hacker for the MC that I'd see something that he did along those lines. There wasn't much and it was pretty slim pickings. There were instances that highlighted his technological skills, but only there wasn't enough for me. I did, however, like how cold and lethal he could become when things needed to be done. Loved it!

    I enjoyed the way the author blended the scary and the sweet. Techy and Alisha say "I love you" on almost every page, but there were plenty of real MC moments. A few gross ones too. I just wish the action scenes were fleshed out a bit more. Regardless, I was thoroughly entertained by this story. I'm excited to get to know more about Butch, hopefully see these characters again, and explore some more happy endings!

    Release Date: April 6, 2017
    Genre: MC Romance
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 4 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone - Book 2 of the Devils Souls MC series


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment