Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Friday, 7 April 2017

    Review: Pretty Masks

    Pretty Masks Pretty Masks by C.A. Bell
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    I feel like I need to do a reaction video after reading this book. It completely blew my mind. Mental illness is more common than many of us even realize and the author took us right into the mind of a woman suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). I think what threw me was the fact that Lois' illness wasn't initially evident from the start. It's when her husband betrayed her that shite really hit the fan. Lois was so unpredictable and I actually loved that I had no clue what would happen next. Although this story was short, the author provided enough information to garner sympathy for her character and I was totally on board the crazy train. I had to be right? Because I was cheering her on in her madness. This was an interesting read and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys stories that are dark and twisted.

    Release Date: March 21, 2017
    Genre: Erotic Thriller
    POV: Heroine - 1st person
    Steam: 3.5 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment