Review: Preppy: Part Three by T.M. Frazier

April 26, 2017

Preppy: Part Three by TM Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater - King #7
Release - April 26, 2017
Genre - Dark Contemporary Romance
Dual POV - 1st person
Heat - 4 out of 5
Length - 282 pages
Review of book 1, Preppy: Part One
Review of book 2, Preppy: Part Two

The bowtie is BACK!

Dre was just a beautiful stranger when Preppy saved her the first time around. Now, he has to save her again, but she's no longer some stranger, she's family, and he has no idea who or what he's up against.

What he does know is that putting his family back together is the only acceptable outcome.

Preppy's to-do list?
SAVE FAMILY. SEEK REVENGE.

He's alive...and he's out for BLOOD.

Find Preppy: Part Three here:
Goodreads | Amazon

Read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


MY REVIEW

I've currently got this song in my head: Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday

I'm finding it extremely difficult to write this review. I'm finding it hard to let these people go. I guess the same can be said whenever an epic saga reaches its end because no one wants to say goodbye to their most beloved characters. And this isn't just a farewell to Preppy, although that one cuts real deep, but it's sayonara to King, Bear, Ray, Thia and Dre too. The only thing that is keeping me from the depths of despair is the little ray of hope that TM Frazier gave at the end of this book, making me believe that this goodbye isn't forever. It's more of a "see you later".

My Fave Quotes:
"Passionate. Relentless. Rough. Frenzied. We were all of that and more. So much more." - Dre about her and Preppy

"I was a boy when we met, someone who avoided and ran from everything in his life he didn't want to deal with. In some ways I'm never going to grow up, but you made me want to be more. For you. For Bo. Now I'm a man who knows it's time to stop running away and start running toward and I'm choosing to run to you, Doc. Forever." Preppy to Dre

"He defended me when no one else would. He protected me when I couldn't protect myself. He became family when I didn't have one." Preppy describing King

I'm not sure how to properly form a review right now. My emotions are still running pretty high. So I'm just going to speak to the guys who stole my heart.

To King: Thank you for being so scary and sexy at the same time. You taught me the true beauty of your dysfunction. I loved watching you grow into the man you are today and being an invested observer to your hard-won happy ever after with your one and only love, Doe. I firmly believe that you are the glue that holds everything and everyone together and that there is no greater friend, ally or love greater than you. I love you so much!!

To Bear: Thank you for letting me fall in love with you within the first book. Thanks for letting me see all of your pain and allowing me to bear witness to your every triumph. Like your friends, your existence was never easy. Your dad, Chop, was evil incarnate. Thank you for being nothing like him. You and Thia deserve every bit of the happiness and blessings you've reaped and that are still in store for you. Thank you for all of the inappropriate moments. Thanks for refusing to wear shirts. No need to cover up all of that hotness *wink*. Most of all, thank you so much for being you.

To Preppy: I don't know why this is so hard. Maybe it's because your story was the last and remains the freshest. Thank you so very much for the insanity that is you. Your beginnings were horrific and broke my heart and a part of me wishes your stepdad were still alive so you could give him the Preppy special. Dude, you made so many freaking mistakes along the way, but I always admired the way you owned them. Thank you for making bow ties sexy. I will never look at bow ties the same way again. Thank you for staying true to you. I know you've changed, you've grown up, you're a husband and a dad now, but fundamentally you are still the same. Just as loyal. Just as honorable. Just as crazy. You're you and I love you! When you died, I was broken. I was still dedicated to your family (got those books on my shelves, of course), but we all knew something was missing. The huge hole you left was glaringly obvious. When you came back, I bawled my eyes out while my heart sang. Your creator sure knows how to wring out every emotion from me, especially when it comes to you. Thank you for being such an awesome character. That's right, I'm in awe of you. You're crass, raunchy, rude, obnoxious, inappropriate and just plain wrong. However, I wouldn't want you any other way because for every negative quality, you've got a positive one that outweighs it by far. What I've always loved most about you was your huge heart. You've got more reason than most to refuse to open it up, but your capacity to love is unparalleled. From the way you and King became thick as thieves; then Bear rounded out your trio; how you welcomed Mama Grace and treated her like the mom you always deserved; you even took Doe under your wing despite the circumstances; and the list goes on. The most obvious proof is how and who you are with your family. Your love is absolute and unconditional. I love how you love them all, especially Dre and Bo. I love what you're willing to do for those you love. You're a man who, on the surface, seems to embody all that is wrong with your trousers and you dress shirts and your suspenders and your bow ties and especially with those tattoos that go all the way to the sides of your head... but you, King and Bear are all perfect in your imperfections. I'm going to miss your wit, your jokes, your wild hairs, your incredible stories, your everything. I really hope it doesn't take your creator too long to bring y'all back to life. In the meantime, y'all continue to take care of each other.

To the entire cast and crew of the King series... until we meet again... Because Pancakes!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!