Saturday, April 15, 2017

Review: Crave

Crave Crave by Dani René
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow!! I needed a minute to truly absorb what the heck I just read. I enjoyed this story immensely. There were parts that left me a little squeamish, but the plot and the characters compelled me to continue reading and I'm so glad I did.

At the age of 16, Angel was taken and life as she knew it was over. No longer in control of even her body, she was turned into a sexual toy. The only light in the darkness was the man of darkness himself: Samael. He alone could spark a fire in her and she started to live for him. However, what they shared was forbidden and could get them killed. As their circumstances became more dire and sas they were unable to completely hide their feelings, Sam had to finally make a choice: keep giving in to his desires or make the greatest sacrifice in the name of love.

This story was dark, raw, gritty and oh so freaking sexy. With many elements of a BDSM lifestyle, Dani Rene wove a story that allowed me to see beauty amid the pain. She brilliantly captured the sexual and emotional evolution of the relationship between Angel and Sam. She also gave special hints with regards to the side characters which snagged my interest in continuing this series.

Release Date: April 7, 2017
Genre: Dark Romance captor/captive trope
POV: Dual - 1st person
Steam: 4.5 out of 5
Book Type: Standalone - Book 1 of the Forbidden series


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment