Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Tuesday, April 4, 2017

    Review: The Banker

    The Banker The Banker by Piper Rayne
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    THE BANKER was by far my favorite book by Piper Rayne. Many factors contributed to this opinion, such as:

    ★★★ Lennon. I've been waiting for this woman's story ever since I met her in The Bartender. Heck, she's the one who came up with the term "unicorn cock". And she drives a vehicle with unicorns vomiting and pooping rainbows. And she's created her own exclusive brand of pleasure-inducing toys. What's not to love about her???
    ★★★ Jasper. Handsome, charismatic, successful, intelligent and sexy. A dirty-talking mountain of hotness that was able to not only keep up with the elusive Lennon, but he tamed her *gasp*. He embodied so many wonderful characteristics I look for in my leading men: compassion, understanding, sex appeal, dominance, etc. Loved him!
    ★★★ A character that I shall not name, but who you will absolutely fall in love with. How could you not? Honestly, if you don't fall in love with this character, you are cold and heartless and we can't be friends.
    ★★★ The banter. The pacing of the plot. The insight I gained from Lennon's character into what shaped her into the woman she was. Can I say I adored the time her mom had her back? Epic!
    ★★★ The almost non-existent drama between the main characters. It led to this story having an easy and almost laid-back kind of vibe, which made it easier to enjoy what was developing between Jasper and Lennon.

    There were plenty of insanely hot times, plenty of laughable moments, plenty of swoon-worthy episodes, and plenty of good times to be enjoyed. I had a blast reading this one and look forward to reading more from Piper Rayne!!

    Release Date: April 5, 2017
    Genre: Romantic Comedy
    POV: Heroine - 1st person
    Steam: 4 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone - Book 3 of the Modern Love series with character crossover


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment