Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Friday, 21 April 2017

    Review: Angel

    Angel Angel by Abby Gale
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    First of all, I'm in love with this book's cover. I can't stop looking at it. It fascinates me so much!

    Alright, so this story was really messed up. So messed up that it made me feel like maybe I was messed up. Whatever, I know I'm not the only messed up mess out there and these characters certainly showed proof of that.



    I can't even write a proper review right now because I have way too much to say and I don't want to ruin this story for anyone. I'll just leave you with my final thoughts:

    👼 I had absolutely no sympathy for Angel. NONE!! I don't like to throw women under the bus or blame them for the predicament they find themselves in, but... I blame her. I don't suffer fools lightly and I think it's funny how the author showed us Angel's stupidity, had her acknowledge said stupidity, and then had her proceed with said stupidity. I was shaking my head all over the place during this plot. I was Gordon Ramsay-ing her!



    👼 The author found a way to make Mike into a sympathetic character. Now how messed up is it that I wanted a happy ending for him and not Angel? How messed up is it that I was rooting for him, cared for him, wanted to know more about him? My heart broke for him as a child and considering how he was raised, he didn't really stand a chance. His darkness was harnessed and refined at such an early age that his views, wants and needs were perverted.

    In the end, this was a dark tale about a captor and his captive, however, if you happen to read it, you'll find that it encompasses so much more than that. I had a blast reading it and I recommend it to anyone looking for a story that is twisted and dark.

    Release Date: April 27, 2017
    Genre: Dark Erotica Romance
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 4.5 out of 5
    Book Type: Book 2 of the Club Nymph series


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment