Review: Anaconda by Lauren Landish

April 07, 2017

Anaconda by Lauren Landish
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Standalone - Irresistible Bachelors #1
Release - March 25, 2017
Genre - Contemporary Romance
Trope - professional athlete
Dual POV - 1st person
Heat - 4 out of 5
Length - 284 pages

They say size doesn’t matter...

Football star and internet sensation Gavin “Anaconda” Adams is the biggest celebrity our little town has ever seen.

But I had no idea who he was when I accidentally walked in on him naked.

I was shocked, seeing all of him, a cocky grin on his face. I didn’t know what to do.

So I ran.

Now I’m in a world of trouble. No matter what I do, I can’t get that image out of my head. His strong muscular thighs. His washboard abs. His big, throbbing, toe-curling… Jesus!

To make matters worse, Gavin wants a date with me. He’s seen the lust in my eyes, and he’s not taking no for an answer. I should tell him to get lost. He’s nothing but trouble, and he’s only here for a week.

But with one look, I go weak in the knees. And whenever I hear his deep, rich voice, I feel my defenses crumbling.

It’s only one night. What could it hurt?

Anaconda is a full-length Sexy Romantic Comedy with an HEA, no cheating, and no cliffhanger!

Find Anaconda here:
Goodreads | Amazon

Read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


MY REVIEW

So did he really have an Anaconda???


Well, yes. Yes he did. However, I'm happy to report that this story was about more than what was swinging in the man's pants.

Gavin Adams was a pro NFL athlete when an accidental flashing made him famous in an entirely different way, earning him the nickname of "Anaconda". A name he hated and was eager to distance himself from. When he was offered a role in a movie, he took it in hopes of repairing his image. Brianna was the maid at the hotel where he was staying on location. Pursuing a degree in Business Management, Brianna dreamed of doing better for herself and contributing to the small town she called home.

This was my first time dabbling in the work of Lauren Landish, but it definitely won't be my last. I found this story to be well-written, sweet, funny, and incredibly sexy. I did mention that Gavin was packing, right?


He had no shame in his game, but he had a lot more to offer as a person and didn't hesitate to give his all to Brianna.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!