Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Sunday, March 12, 2017

    Review: Hinged

    Hinged Hinged by Char Sharp
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    It was so hard to rate this book. Many elements made it worthy of five stars but because not everything went my way, I had to settle with four.

    Cooper and Robin are soulmates. Destined to be together forever, they've been separated for seven years because Robin went missing and was pronounced legally dead. Without a body, Cooper refused to believe she was really gone and never gave up his search for his one true love. And there begins a spiral into what really happened to her and believe me when I tell you, this story is NOT pretty.

    Full Disclosure: My heart broke so many times during this book. So freaking many and I absolutely bawled my eyes out at the 83% mark for Ram Gunn. After all of his sacrifice, loyalty, devotion and love, he ended up with nothing. He didn't get his own happy ending and it made me terribly sad.

    This story was heartbreaking and then eventually heartwarming. With the suspense and through the flashbacks, my heart felt like it was constantly racing. There was barely a calm moment to be found. Or if it seemed serene, it was the calm before the storm. I was sad, confused, angry, ecstatic, and reduced to tears. This author has a real talent because getting me to leak one drop is a herculean feat. I'm incredibly interested to find out who will be covered in the next story of this series and I must admit that I hope it's not Ram. I'm not ready for him to have his story yet. I need some emotional distance. I hope Steele is up next because he sounds not only mysterious and intriguing, the description for him was extremely hot!!

    Release Date: March 14, 2017
    Genre: Romantic Suspense
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 2.5 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone - Book 2 of the Soul Mate Rescued series


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment