Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Sunday, 19 March 2017

    Review: Extra Credit

    Extra Credit Extra Credit by Poppy Dunne
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    EXTRA CREDIT was a blissful combination of quirky, humor, quirky humor, and just the right amount of smut. As the second book I've read from Poppy Dunne, I've gotta say it's my favorite so far!! Basically, Chelle's a temp teacher at a New Wave, hippy type of prep school for the rich and falls hard for a precocious 10-year old in her class. She didn't expect to fall equally as hard for her student's father.

    It was impossible not to love Chelle. This girl was a freaking riot. Between her inner rambling, her word vomit, her awkwardness, her clown parents, her passion for life, and her humongous heart, she was an easy character to get on board with. Will was a little hard to connect with at first, but that was only because I was initially unsure of where his head and heart were truly at when it came to his ex. Once that was explained, he too was quite simply adorable. I especially loved who he was as not only a man, but as a father. And don't even get me started on his POV. He could be hilarious too!

    This was Romantic Comedy at its best so be prepared to laugh, chortle, snicker, guffaw, giggle and snort. I've given you fair warning!!

    Release Date: March 22, 2017
    Genre: Romantic Comedy
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 3.5 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment