Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Thursday, 2 March 2017

    Review: Dark Protector

    Dark Protector Dark Protector by Celia Aaron
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    Conrad was lethal. No seriously. He was a hired killer. And every time he explained one of his kills or committed one, I fell even deeper for him. If loving him is wrong, I don't wanna be right. He was so sexy no matter what he did, whether it was taking a bullet, shooting someone in the face, or vowing to die, kill and live for Charlie.



    Speaking of Charlie, she was pretty badazz herself. Without spelling out the plot, although she didn't have the same skill set as Con, there were times that she definitely held her own. And times when she surprised the heck out of everyone! How many women do you know that will make a shiv out of a toilet brush??? Exactly!!

    Most of this story read like a 5-star read for me and just when I was satisfied to reward it with such, the story was over. While it was wrapped up with a neat little bow, it was too pat for me. It felt like too many plot holes were left unfilled. I'm really hoping that these details will be flushed out or clarified in a future book. *fingers crossed*

    Release Date: February 27, 2017
    Genre: Romantic Suspense
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 4 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment