Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Monday, 6 March 2017

    Review: Cole

    Cole Cole by Tijan
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    It's been a year since Addison lost her husband, Liam, to a drunk driver. She's been barely living.
    "Everything was dull. Grey. Black. White."

    With the support of her best friend, Sia, she takes the huge step of finally putting her house on the market in an attempt to move on. She ends up moving into a coveted unit in The Mauricio, a building that is not only expensive and exclusive, but it's shrouded in mystery. And the mystery doesn't end there because she then meets Mr. Mysterious himself, Cole, and he's holding all sorts of secrets.
    "This man, whoever he was, whatever kind of man he was, could affect me like no other had in my life."

    "I always felt like I was holding my breath when it came to Cole."

    It's been a while since I read a Tijan story and I enjoyed the heck out of this one. I loved the sizzling connection between Addison and Cole, the injection of humor, the welcome visit with Carter, and the in-depth back story created for Cole. I found that Cole had a lot more depth to him than Addison did. Maybe his tragic past struck a chord with me but I felt that, aside from Liam's death, Addison didn't have much to save her from being a one-dimensional character. Don't get me wrong, I liked her, but I think I would have been happier to get more of Cole's perspective than hers in what was essentially his story.

    Release Date: February 27, 2017
    Genre: Mafia Romance
    POV: Primarily heroine - 1st person
    Steam: 2 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment