Sunday, March 5, 2017

Review: The Cad and the Co-Ed

The Cad and the Co-Ed The Cad and the Co-Ed by L.H. Cosway
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book had the perfect combination of romance and humor. Pretty much what I've come to expect when L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid decide to co-write a story together. And the heat?



There was definitely more than a spark. It was explosive. Scorching. Extremely hot. Full-on combustion!



You get my drift.

Five years ago, Bryan and Eilish met, which was a dream come true. At least for Eilish. What made it even sweeter was that Bryan seemed to be into her. Their mutual attraction turned into a night of passion. A passion that dissolved along with the morning light because Bryan couldn't even remember who she was. The problem? Bryan was tanked and the man Eilish was falling for the night before didn't really exist.

Now Bryan is 18 months sober. And he's a changed man. And Eilish is the new physiotherapist for the team. And he still doesn't remember her. And she has to find a way to tell him about the night they shared so that she can move on. and amidst all of that her cousin Sean brought the hilarity. And... And... And read the book!!

With this third book of the Rugby series, these authors tackled a trope that I'm not particularly fond of. Yet somehow they handled it with care and made it somewhat palatable to me. That's not to say that they convinced me to accept, support or condone the behavior found in this story, but at least I didn't read this with a frown on my face. They made the characters lovable, they made me laugh, and I couldn't ask for more than that.

Release Date: February 12, 2017
Genre: Romantic Comedy
POV: Dual - 1st person
Steam: 4 out of 5
Book Type: Standalone - Book Three of the Rugby series


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment