Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Thursday, 16 February 2017

    Review: Wicked Charming

    Wicked Charming Wicked Charming by Nazarea Andrews
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    I love fairytale retellings. So much. I don't search them out but when I come across one, it's almost impossible for me to pass it up. When I started this one, I have to say I expected something completely different from what I found. It contained a surprising turn of events. With the name "Charming" in the title, I thought it was based on Sleeping Beauty. WRONG! It's a twist on Cinderella. Also it's erotica. I think I missed that memo because the main character, Samul Charming, definitely has some kink.

    So Sam wasn't really a prince but he was the heir to his father's pharmaceutical corporation worth billions. He and his friends were filthy rich, handsome, kinky, and they owned their own sex club. However, Sam's bored with the same ol' same ol' and realizes that what he really wants is a true partner. A sub that he can call his very own and who can also fit in with the sophisticated and elite crowd he has to surround himself with due to his station. Problem: he's completely enamored with Celeste, a lowly bartender at the club. To help him out, his friends host a "sub audition" to give him the chance to find what he's looking for. Will Charm follow the rules or follow his heart?

    Told from Samul's perspective, we're given an insight into what makes him and his friends tick, setting up this series quite nicely. I particularly enjoyed his introspection and how serious and yet how lightly he took himself and life in general. I'm definitely interested in continuing this series and finding out what other unique ways this author will retell the classics.

    Release Date: February 13, 2017
    Genre: Erotica - Cinderella retelling
    POV: Hero - 1st person
    Steam: 3.5 out of 5
    Book Type: Book One of the Wicked Ever After series


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment