Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Review: Whisper of Love

Whisper of Love Whisper of Love by Melissa Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I absolutely love books by Melissa Foster. They're light yet full, fun, safe, sweet, romantic, sexy, relevant, and brilliantly constructed. WHISPER OF LOVE was no exception!

I found, once again, that the characters were easy to love. Tempest was a music therapist with a heart of gold. Her beauty went far beyond skin deep. She was ambitious, family-oriented, extremely loving, and as pure a soul as one can find in any book. Nash was a bit of a tortured hero, in that he had suffered loss and hadn't quite come to grips with all that life had handed him. He was also a single father to a delightful three year old boy whose mother had abandoned them. Even if I wasn't already swayed and huge fan of his, the interactions with his son would have owned my heart.

The development of a relationship between Nash and Tempest was both hot and sweet. This story made my point for me and gave further proof as to why Melissa Foster is a one-click author for me. I'm guaranteed a great time with passionate relationships, strong heroines, and swoon-worthy heroes!

Release Date: February 22, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Dual - 3rd person
Steam: 3.5 out of 5
Book Type: Standalone, Book 5 of The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, MD series


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment