Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Review: Tempt Me: A Stark International Novella

Tempt Me: A Stark International Novella Tempt Me: A Stark International Novella by J. Kenner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What an incredibly sexy look into what's been going on with Jamie and Hunter. Fans of the Stark series are really going to enjoy (and be pleasantly surprised by) the turn of events in this novella. These two are still very much in love. J. Kenner packed plenty of steamy loving within these pages. The only issue I had, one I've always had, was with Jamie and her reluctance to Ryan. It's the underlying theme of their story (not just in this book) and the absurd reasons for her hesitance never settled well with me. Anyhoo, Ryan was just as amazing as ever and I had a blast catching up with this couple.

Release Date: February 14, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Heroine - 1st person
Steam: 4.5 out of 5
Book Type: Stark series novella (NOT a standalone)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment